From: September 1996 - May 2022
- Oversaw the development and implementation of an online electronic document filing and public access web application. Providing an efficient means of filing Court documents and transparent public access allowing for the tracking of cases before the Court.
- Managed the development and maintenance of in-house applications for the processing of electronically filed documents through the Court’s internal processes and departments for the determination of document movement throughout the Court and their final disposition.
- Planned, created, launched, and manage the Court’s internal and external websites to include database implementation, and internal processes management.
- Successfully performed several platform migrations to include Novell Directory Services to Windows Active Directory, Novell GroupWise to Microsoft Outlook, and document management suites, Corel Office to Microsoft Office 365 Suite.
- Instituted centralized remote desktop and inventory management solutions for user assistance, training, and hardware and software inventory.
- Implemented an Axis network camera solution both locally and remotely statewide to provide online security monitoring of the Court’s locations.
- Designed a solution on the YouTube platform for the production, live streaming, and archiving of the monthly oral arguments and other special events.