- Processed approximately forty thousand Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Dementias Confidential Case Reports a year.
- Communicate regularly with hospitals and nursing homes to ensure reporting is performed in a correct and accurate manner.
- Perform quality control procedures to ensure that the data is of the utmost accuracy.
- Designed and computerized quality control system for the tracking of reports returned to the appropriate facilities for correction and verification.
NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR (NOVELL)
- Oversee and perform system administration of a hundred user local area network.
- Organize and configure network resources to communicate with the network to include workstations, printers, fax server and network application software.
- Responsible for the researching and ordering of IBM compatible PCs and related equipment for end user use, and the installation and configuring of the purchased equipment.
- Optimize network performance through scheduled preventive maintenance and ensure data integrity through daily backups.
- Generate documentation and provide training in network and PC resources to system users when necessary.